- RSS Channel Showcase 6580797
- RSS Channel Showcase 6737453
- RSS Channel Showcase 5445034
- RSS Channel Showcase 4617958
Articles on this Page
- 06/04/17--03:44: _How to Tie a Muskra...
- 06/11/17--03:52: _How to Tie a Crackl...
- 06/13/17--17:16: _Tom Morgan Passes
- 06/18/17--03:12: _How to Tie a Flying...
- 06/25/17--03:36: _How to Tie the Rene...
- 06/27/17--15:59: _First Annual Texas ...
- 06/04/17--03:44: How to Tie a Muskrat Nymph
- 06/11/17--03:52: How to Tie a Crackleback
- 06/13/17--17:16: Tom Morgan Passes
- 06/18/17--03:12: How to Tie a Flying Squirrel Nymph
- 06/25/17--03:36: How to Tie the Renegade
The Muskrat Nymph is the focus of this week’s tying video. “The Muskrat Nymph is one of those patterns I’d almost forgotten about until a friend mentioned it a while back,” says Tim Flagler. “What exactly it’s supposed to imitate, I …
The Crackleback was authored by Ed Story of Feather-Craft back in 1952. As videographer and tier Tim Flagler says,”It’s an incredibly versatile pattern that can be fished as either a wet or a dry fly, and can be tied over a …
Word just reached us that Tom Morgan, one of the great fly rod builders of his generation, passed away at his home today. Tom was instrumental in bringing R. L. Winston Rods from its original California home to Montana and turning … more
Tim Flagler demonstrates how to tie a Flying Squirrel Nymph in this week’s featured tying video. “I’ve only been using this pattern for a short time,” says Flagler, “but it’s turned out to be remarkably effective.”
Tim Flagler demonstrates how to tie the Renegade, a venerable attractor pattern. “The Renegade is an attractor pattern that’s been around forever,” notes Flagler. “I even read somewhere that it was Ernest Hemingway’s favorite fly, a pretty solid endorsement if you …
On March 10-11, 2018, the Second Annual Texas Fly Fishing & Brew Festival (TFFF) will return to the Plano Centre in Plano, a mere 20 miles north of Dallas and easily accessed off Route 75. Last year more than 80 … more